Proud of our prairie progress we have established a museum complex which focuses on three periods in our history: early settler times, the Victorian years and the twentieth century.
Enjoy our Prairie Settler event presented in conjunction with the Paris Honey Bee festival held in late September or early October each year.
Officers & Board Members
- President – Daniel Briseno
- Vice President – Mandy Neal
- Treasurer – Dan Phipps
- Recording Secretary – Beth Laborde
- Historian – Roger Stanley
- Corresponding Secretary – Rosie Stanley
- 408-414 N. Main Street, Paris, Illinois 61944
- Thursday 9am-4pm
- Friday 9am-4pm